Corporate Value Prospectus
The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) is the world’s only multi-disciplinary professional body dedicated to the entire aerospace community. Established in 1866 to further the advancement of Aeronautical science and engineering and for promoting the knowledge of Aeronautics, the RAeS has been at the forefront of developments ever since.
With a presence in Australia since 1946, the charter of the Australian Division of the Society and its State Branches is to:
- Foster knowledge, expertise and professionalism in all aerospace disciplines in this country
- Provide a focus for aerospace and aviation professionals, executives and enthusiasts
- Provide an unbiased forum for the exchange and promotion of ideas
- Influence government and public opinion on aerospace matters
- Support and develop the youth of the industry.
The Australian Division has recently been through a process of reorganisation and revitalisation in order to more actively and effectively service those aims.
As part of a program of re-engagement with government, academia and industry, the Australian Division is seeking to extend its current Corporate Partnership Program that provides mutually advantageous relationships between the Division and the Australian Aerospace Industry.
Australian Division Corporate Partners receive:
- A strong and very visible association with the extraordinary prestige of the RAeS brand and membership
- Opportunities for participation and co-branding in a program of guest speakers, seminars and conferences
- Joint sponsorship of industry scholarships and awards
- Participation in mentoring and professional development programs to build industry expertise and skills
- Complimentary access to Australian Division and State Branch events and functions
Corporate Partnership of the Australian Division of the RAeS is available to reputable industry and other organisations that have a strong interest in investing in the future of aviation and aerospace in Australia, and have a strong commitment to best practice in the international aerospace community.
Corporate Partnership is offered at annual sponsorship levels appropriate to the size of the company.
To discuss the benefits of Corporate Partnership with the Australian Division of the Royal Aeronautical Society for you and your organization, please contact:
General Manager | RAeS Australian Division
M: 0417 695 002